Hi, if you guys didn't know, we're more than one person. Let us all introduce ourselves.
Hey, I'm Michelle. I like to cook and eat food. I think that this project is going to be a big success and I really liked working with my friends.
Hello, my name is Jessica. I am really athletic, and creative. I think this project is going to be a success because I feel like a lot of people have trouble putting toothpaste on their toothbrush. Have you ever put toothpaste on your toothbrush and had it fall off? Or put too little or too much on? We've all had.
Hey there, my name is Jessica. I'm the technology geek and the one who created the blog. I think this project will rise to the top because we've all worked really hard on this. I think we all like to help the community in any way we can.
Hi! I'm Anastasia. I'm the person who came up with the idea for "Toothbrush2Go." I like to act.
I think that most people brush their teeth everyday and I feel like this will be helpful in more than one way.
Hey, my name is Taniyah. I'm the artist of the group and really enjoy to draw. I think that this project will be a success because we've tried all we could and gave it our all. I think that many people will use the "Toothbrush2Go."
Well, that's all of us. This was a brief explanation of us, hope you enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment